Sellers School is located at 500 North Loraine Avenue in Glendora. The school opened on March 18, 1957, with 574 students occupying sixteen classrooms. The school was named for Margaret R. Sellers, a former teacher and principal in this district for many years. At one time Sellers was a junior high school.
Today, the Sellers site serves elementary students in grades kindergarten through fifth, and houses the Glendora Unified School District Office and Education Center. Projected enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is approximately 630 students. Students have available an extensive playground, library, cafeteria facilities, and computer lab. Sellers is proud of its history and continuing tradition of academic excellence. The Sellers School mascot is the Viking and the school colors are blue and white.